Posts Tagged ‘#cdnpoli’
There is a YouTube video making the circuits right now on Twittter, I saw it last night, but it is only now starting to pickup steam. It is suppose to be Michael Sona “Confessing” to the RoboCalls crime. To be honest, it does look like Michael Sona, but if you actually take to time to compare it to known pictures of Michael you will see the differences.
And compare it to known picture of Sona
First off, Michael Sona’s nose is noticeably crooked in the picture with “dear Leader” and the “Michael Sona” in the video, his nose is nicely straight, so unless Michael has recently had some serious rhinoplasty work done,… Next the chins of the two Michaels are different as well. Lastly, the ear are different as well. The “Michael” in the videos ears lay flatter on his skull, while the real Michael Sona’s ears are more like the classic “Prince Charles” ears.
Who ever did this, should be really ashamed of themsleves. Ignoring the fact that his is screwing with someones life and reputation, it is also mudding the waters of RoboCon/RoboCalls investigation. I think is qualifies as defamation of character and may even be criminal.
I just saw Dean del astroRoboto on CTV’s Power Play and he just flat out claim that there is no 226 area code in Ontario and that no carrier carries the area. “Go look it up,..” Dean del MastroRoboto crowed.
Ok, lets do just that.
List of Ontario area codesFrom Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- 226: London, Kitchener–Waterloo, Windsor, and most of Southwestern Ontario; overlays with 519
- 249: Most of Northeastern and Central Ontario; overlays 705
Well I’m not sure what Deaniie Boy’s problem is, is he a retarded idiot, or a liar, or a retard idiot that lies?
Oh, and if your are going that claim that Wikipedia can be altered, well go and GOOGLE “Area code 226″
UPDATE - Dean del Mstro said Exchange, not area code. So I am going to get the phone number in question and check it out.
UPDATE #3 - The phone number reported to have been 226-209-3758 used by the Liberals is infact a dead exchange. It might be a temporary or dump exchange, but without evidence from the Liberal party (bell phone records), I have to admit Dean del Mastro is correct.
Still at the end of the day, this violation of the Elections Canada Act is akin to littering and the Voter Suppression is first degree merder.
I’m not huge fan of Warren Kinsella (he once told me to go fuck myself, made me cry ~sniff~), but he seem to be accurately predicting the future by examining the past when he penned;
Phase Two: As in the sponsorship affair, this is the phase where arrests will commence. All of the targets will lawyer up, and none will want to take a bullet for the Conservative Party, particularly since they are facing jail time. This phase will cover late 2013 and into 2014.
So late night, while I was grabbing a quick nap, this story reared its ugly head in the media, Guelph Tory worker cancels meeting with Elections Canada investigator. Seems the deputy campaign manager for the CPC candidate Marty Burke, Andrew Prescott, has decided that it is now time to Lawyer Up and STFU. Might I suggest LawyerLocate.ca (plug for one of friends, I’m sure they’ll even take money from the CPC, just no pre-paid VISA “burner” credit cards, thnx)
On the advice of his lawyer, a key player in the 2011 Conservative campaign for Guelph is refusing to answer more questions from Elections Canada investigators probing fraudulent robo-calls in the riding.
Ok, so Warren isn’t completely right, they’re Lawyering Up before the arrests have started and it is happen now instead of 2013, but hey, why not get a head of game and all that good stuff.
Now what is it that the Law & Order crowd over at the CPC HarperBots like to say about people who start to Lawyer Up?
- Only guilty people need a lawyer,… blah, blah, blah,…
- If you have nothing to hide, then you have nothing to fear,… yadda, yadda, yadda,…
- (insert generic Law and Order crowd comment here),…
Now to be honest, I don’t blame Andrew Prescott one bit. After all the CPC already tried to pin the whole affair on campaign worker Michael Sona when Defence Minister Peter MacKay threw him under the CPC Blue Bus by suggesting Sona was responsible for the misdirection in Guelph. So who can blame Andrew for Lawyering Up when the CPC has already tried to make speed bump out of Michael Sona, I’m sure Andrew Prescott is starting to hear the CPC Blame Bus bearing down on him.
So all of this happened on Thursday when Andrew Prescott cancelled an in person interview with the Elections Canada investigation,
Prescott cancelled a face-to-face meeting with Mr. Mathews that had been scheduled for Thursday in Guelph, Ont.
His lawyer advised Mr. Prescott against taking the meeting because of intense media focus on his role in the 2011 campaign, the source says.
Sure, it is obviously more important to worry about how this spins in the media than cooperating with a criminal investigation, oh wait,… if you have nothing to hide then you have nothing to fear,…. Truth Will Out! and all that good stuff. It keeps getting worse for the CPC HarperBots doesn’t? Of course Andrew Prescott has every right not cooperate with the investigation (I’m sure that won’t spin badly in the media either) and I’m sure that in Mondays Question Period we will continue hear how the CPC is cooperating fully with the investigation, queue the Dean del MastroRoboto sound track.
In Other News, Julian Fantino seems to caught in a campaign finance scandal that is looking a lot like the CPC In and Out scandal. Jesus, don’t these idiots ever learn to follow the freaking rules. But I guess that is the Law and Order crowd for you. Does Fantino have an answer to 300,000 dollar question? It had better be a really good answer. I’d love to cover this story in greater detail, but I suck when it comes to accounting, so if you want a really good source on this scandal might I suggest reading UNFUCKWITHABLE.CA as good place to start.
I think the first rule in the Harper Rule Book For Elections is there are no rules and if there are rules, they are only suggestions.
The latest revelation about the origins of Pierre Poutine RoboList comes from the Toronto Star today. Seems Allan Woods was at Elections Canada’s Offices today and managed to over hear some of the investigators,…
“Every single person I’ve contacted has been (born) between 1947 and 1949,” said one unidentified Elections Canada employee who was following up on the complaints Friday morning.
So we now know more about the nature of the data that Pierre Poutine pulled from. The voters database that he pulled from was able to do the following
- Differentiate between CPC supporters and non-CPC Supporters
- Had detailed information on voter and polling station correlation
- Age specific information
Now why is this important? Well, I have had several discussion with a few HarperBots who believe that this assault on our democracy was the work of anarchists or more likely University of Guelph students. They seem to think that this/these students,
- walked around the streets of Guelph and made a list of people who had Liberal campaign signs
- recorded their street addresses
- then used Canada411 (or something like it) to look up the phone numbers
- compiled phone list in excel
- uploaded it to Rack-9, yada, yada, yada,…
Ya, they are in serious denial and will believe anything that doesn’t point to the CPC and Harper. From the first list above we can now tell a very sophisticate Contact Information Management System database was used to pull the Poutine RoboList, and who has the most sophisticated, encompassing and reliable database? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
So I think we can now put to rest, once and for all where Pierre Poutine got his data. There is only one campaign that it could have come from. Pierre Poutine is definitely in the CPC camp and senior enough to have CIMS access that allowed him write custom queries to pull very selective data from the CIMS database.
So the next time a HarperBot says, “there no proof the CPC are involve”, “you don’t know where the list came from” and “there’s no proof that Poutine is linked to the CPC”, just point them here and serve them up a huge steaming pile of STFU!
Some more details have come to light about the identity of Pierre Pountine, the greasy bastard. As we all know, Pierre Poutine is the criminal who instigate voter suppression robocalls directed at non-CPC supporters in the Guelph area during the 2011 Election. So here are the facts as I have been able to determine.
- A “Burner” Cell Phone was purchased in Guelph, the carrier was Virgin Mobile
- The cell phone was registered under a factious name “Pierre Poutine”
- The Cell Phone was used exclusively in the Guelph area
- Pierre Poutine used cash to pay for a Visa “Gift” credit card, a “Burner” Credit Card
- Pierre Poutine used this “Burner” Credit Card to set up an account on PayPal Canada, thus creating a “Burner” PayPal account.
- Pierre Poutine used the “Burner” PayPal account and Cell Phone to setup an account with the Rack-9 business in Alberta.
- Pierre Poutine used a legitimate meatspace address, “Separatist Street” in Joliette, Que.
- Pierre Poutine registered as Pierre Jones for his Rack-9 account
- Pierre Pountine, aka Pierre Jones stated that he was a student completing a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Ottawa.
- Pierre Poutine’s IP has now been confirmed to be traced back to a Rogers Hi-Speed Internet Account that originated out of the Guelph area.
All this information comes from Matt Meier, owner of Rack-9. Seems Matt is mighty pissed that his business was used to perpetrate this crime on our democracy, and rightly so. Matt Meier has been co-operating fully with Election Canada and the RCMP in order to catch “Pierre Poutine”, aka “Pierre Jones”. Many questions remain to be answered, but it appears the greasy Pierre slipped up and the noose is tightening slowly.
It all starts with a twitter
and everyone looses their heads without thinking (never happens with me, nope, never -sarcasm off).
For those of you who don’t know, the tweet is from Matt Meier, CEO of RackNine Inc. Did he have some kind of evil super weapon of mass destruction that he was about to unleash on our Canadian Democracy? Errrr, NO! Seriously people, there is a very reasonable and simple explanation for this tweet. Matt Meier is a Phone/Computer geek, known fact. Many of his clients during the 2011 Election were CPC campaigns. None of this is illegal or even questionable. His “Political Super Weapon” was most likely nothing more than a set of dedicated computer servers for the purpose of RoboCalling that he was putting on line for dedicate use for his CPC Campaign clients. With dedicated servers he would have been able to provide a higher quality of service for his CPC Election Campaign clientele. Anything questionable about this? Nope. He is a man making a living and he knows which side his bread is butter on. His phase “Political Super Weapon” is no more nefarious than the CRU’s data “Trick”.
An Interesting Question though is whether Pierre Poutine was given access to his “Political Super Weapon” or whether Pierre Poutine was just given access to the normal server pool. To this question I have no answer. An answer to that question would be very informative about the Pierre Poutine’s political connections, but this is all speculation based on an interpretation of a tweet,… But given some of the information that has come to light about the Pierre Poutine’s persona (a student completing a Bachelor of Commerce degree at the University of Ottawa), my guess is that he was put into the normal serve pool.
Too listen to question period in HoC today, and from what read, any day this week MP Del Mastro is more like Dean del MastroRoboto. He’s like a robot with a broken MP3 player that keeps on repeating the same tiring old songs.
Some of Dean del MastroRoboto’s greatest hits
- We Didn’t Do It, ahuh ahuh
- The Liberals did it, shooby-dooby-doo
- No, I haven’t made any allegations, la-la-la-la
- Our party are not behind the calls, we know that, we know that, uhuh, uhuh
- ADScam, ADScam, ya, ya, ya, nahna, nahna
Will some one the CPC and PMO update MastroRoboto’s play lists please, maybe with some useful information and answers. Now there’s a tune rarely heard on Parliament Hill. If you don’t change your tune soon Deanie Boy, I’m going to stick that frownie face of yours on a Dalek chaise.
Parts of this story have been removed as the sources that they relied on are now being called into question. I am leaving my Exchange with Stephen Taylor intact, to fair to him.
UPDATE - Stephen Taylor has gotten back to me on this issue, after much badgering on my part (I think it was the Dean del Mastro comparison that finally got to him). So in a Twitter exchange (the one which he responded to, and personally I don’t think 140 character micro blogging really is suitable for this issue) I asked the following;
- What specific Voter Suppression methods were discussed?
- Why were these methods discussed?
- And was Pierre Poutine there?
- none to my knowledge.
- See previous answer,
- and no.
So maybe Stephen wasn’t the same room, maybe he wasn’t paying attention, at least we have him on the record now. Stephen Taylor asked me to update this post, so I will of course comply and I may post more later. As for question #3, it had to be asked, both funny and relevant. So there we have, Stephen Taylor the record, even if the record is this blog.
This story is being updated
Update one the Update
It has come to my attention after reading some news reports that John Fryer, who made the initial reports about the Manning Centre’s Election Training has issued an apology regarding his remarks (see below) I for one have no desire to be involved in another party’s legal fights when it comes to defamation or even possible defamation. For this reason I am removing the contents of this article until such time that they can be confirmed or denied.
Update March 9th 3:25AM
Second Update - I am restoring the parts of this article that are still valid and accurate.
Lets us summarize from yesterday quickly
- Elections Canada distributes voters lists to all parties
- Voter lists consist of the name and address, no phone numbers, no polling station
- The Political Parties have to marry the EC voter lists with phone numbers
- Therefore Pierre Poutine’s RoboList had to come from one of the Political Parties databases.
- Elections Canada has revealed that for the first time, occurring in the 2011 election, one party request the polling information every voter on the lists. Elections Canada gave this information to the CPC on the request to the CPC.
- So the CPC had to have a purpose for this added information and had the mechanisms in place to utilize it.
- The CPC Guelph campaign used Rack-Nine to do their automated phone calls.
- The CPC Guelph campaign mysteriously forgot to include their Rack-Nine invoices in their financial statement to Elections Canada.
- Pierre Poutine purchased and used a “Burner” Cell Phone from the Guelph area.
- Pierre Poutine used Rack-Nine to commit his voter suppression fraud.
- The CPC still refuse to release their phone records publicly.
- The CPC earlier refused to grant Elections Canada the powers to audit local campaign financial records, instead allowing local campaign’s do their own private audits.
- Now the CPC is willing to support the NDP motion to grant Elections Canada more powers Which don’t get me wrong, is a step forward, but these power will not come into effect for at least six months and some people whom I have talked to say that these new powers will not come into effect until the next election. So right now, it doesn’t change squat.
- This section of the story has been removed because questions have arisen to it’s validity. Nothing nefarious about me removing, but this is a serious issue and we do not to clutter it with misleading or inaccurate or even questionable material. It is better to stick to the facts that can be supported.