Archive for the ‘Personally I Blame Harper’ Category
Is Stephen Harper Responsible for the election fraud that occurred during the last election in Guelph and very likely elsewhere in Canada? The answer is YES. I could go into a long winded explanation for the reasons, but I think there is one person whom even Stephen Harper can’t deny as a reasonable source, a person who makes the argument for Government Accountability and Responsibility very clear.
At worst, he personally ordered it done and chose the people who executed the plan. At the very least, he fostered an attitude within the party [...], chose the managers of the people who committed these crimes and completely and utterly failed to exercise any oversight, supervision or leadership.
In the end, it doesn’t really matter where [his] actions or lack of them fall on that scale. He is the leader and a leader is responsible for the actions of the people he leads.
If he had a right or honourable bone in his body, he’d admit that and resign immediately.
These words are of course those of Stephen Harper when he demanded accountability from the Liberals over the AdScam scandal. I think that this quote will become my new closing tag on every new post I do and #Robocalls and Pierre Poutine
This story is being updated
Update one the Update
It has come to my attention after reading some news reports that John Fryer, who made the initial reports about the Manning Centre’s Election Training has issued an apology regarding his remarks (see below) I for one have no desire to be involved in another party’s legal fights when it comes to defamation or even possible defamation. For this reason I am removing the contents of this article until such time that they can be confirmed or denied.
Update March 9th 3:25AM
Second Update - I am restoring the parts of this article that are still valid and accurate.
Lets us summarize from yesterday quickly
- Elections Canada distributes voters lists to all parties
- Voter lists consist of the name and address, no phone numbers, no polling station
- The Political Parties have to marry the EC voter lists with phone numbers
- Therefore Pierre Poutine’s RoboList had to come from one of the Political Parties databases.
- Elections Canada has revealed that for the first time, occurring in the 2011 election, one party request the polling information every voter on the lists. Elections Canada gave this information to the CPC on the request to the CPC.
- So the CPC had to have a purpose for this added information and had the mechanisms in place to utilize it.
- The CPC Guelph campaign used Rack-Nine to do their automated phone calls.
- The CPC Guelph campaign mysteriously forgot to include their Rack-Nine invoices in their financial statement to Elections Canada.
- Pierre Poutine purchased and used a “Burner” Cell Phone from the Guelph area.
- Pierre Poutine used Rack-Nine to commit his voter suppression fraud.
- The CPC still refuse to release their phone records publicly.
- The CPC earlier refused to grant Elections Canada the powers to audit local campaign financial records, instead allowing local campaign’s do their own private audits.
- Now the CPC is willing to support the NDP motion to grant Elections Canada more powers Which don’t get me wrong, is a step forward, but these power will not come into effect for at least six months and some people whom I have talked to say that these new powers will not come into effect until the next election. So right now, it doesn’t change squat.
- This section of the story has been removed because questions have arisen to it’s validity. Nothing nefarious about me removing, but this is a serious issue and we do not to clutter it with misleading or inaccurate or even questionable material. It is better to stick to the facts that can be supported.
RoboCon, RoboGate and/or RoboCalls,… Listening to the various CPC RoboPosters this whole RoboScandal is some massive diabolical Liberal/Dipper/Anarchist/OccupyWallStr. Drum Circle conspiracy to make Harper and the CPC look bad.
So lets see if you can make sense of this Liberal/Dipper/Anarchist/OccupyWallStr. Drum Circle conspiracy works.
- Liberal/Dipper/Anarchist/Occupy Drum Circle operative buys a burner phone in Quebec
- Obtains phone list for ridings that target people whom are unlikely to vote for the CPC candidate in those riding.
- Produces a professional sounding voice recording to tell people that polling station has moved and directs them to a new polling location (this is literally means hundreds of different message recording)
- Call Rack-9 and sets up an account.
- Uploads hundreds of voice messages to Rack-9 with correct corresponding polling station phone lists
- Sends out vote suppression messages to maybe as many as 77 riding, effecting about 1000 polling station.
- Liberal/NDP/Green, aka non CPC supporters are redirected fake polling locations.
- Liberal/NDP/Green victory,….
- Errr, ok, in the future the Liberals and NDP get to make the CPC look bad,… errr
Ya, simply doesn’t wash. So maybe some incredibly bright CPC’er can explain to us exactly how suppressing your own voters on Election Day help you win an election or provide you any sort of real tangible benefit.
Of course reality simply isn’t jiving with the CPC Robots, seems that Election Canada isn’t chasing the Liberal/NDP theory, but instead is furiously investigating the CPC campaign in Guelph. Now the investigation is turning up all sorts of *cough* oddities. Seem that CPC Guelph team never reported the expenses with RackNine, OOPS! But remember people it is all above board, nothing to see we. Next, Election Canada is tighting the noose on the Robocaller and are now odering PayPal Canada to produce the records on this criminal. Still it gets better, the CPC HoC goons demanded that the Liberal produce their call records for the election, because it was the Liberals after,… Bob Rae, “ok we’ll release them” Later, del monster, CPC load mouth “Are we going to release ours, no, because there is no need, becuase we were not behind it,… LOOK BRIGHT SHINY THINGY”. In closing, Ekection Canad is now investigating two more ridings now,…. One rogue CPC staffer doing voter suppressing, ok, two,… maybe a coincident,…. THREE? nope, this requires co-ordination. Someone in the CPC maybe joining Patrick Ross
In other news, Patrick Ross gets spanked tomorrow. Get ready to throw another body on the big pile of dead stupidity
So the Christian Fundie-Retards have been embolden by the Rightwing Majority Rapture of orgasmic goodness know as Raging PMS and the SeePeeSee. They want everyone to know that abortion is wrong, that every egg is special, that every sperm is sacred. They also figure that good old PMS will now allow they to create a law (which will violate the Charter of Rights, but who gives a frak about that!) that will ban abortion and return women to their rightful place, at home on the kitchen, pump’in out kids.
Personally I blame Harper for this.
So good old Tony Clement, our Industry Ministry, is going to invite the Oily Bigwigs to Ottawa to explain to Canadians why oil/gas prices go up and go down,… but more up than down. I hear they will serve tea and crumpets.
Now no where does it say Tony is going to stop the Oily Bigwigs from fraking us up the arse, no, no, no,… This will be a lecture to us poor stupid Canadians as to why big oil is a poor victim of the free market and they are unable to stop making such huge profits.
To put it simply, Oily Bigwigs will come to Ottawa to lie to the liars in power, who will then turn to us and lie that there is nothing they can do. So please just bend over and take it up the arse and stop complaining,…
To close the meeting, the Big Oily Bigwigs will further explain why their highly profitable business needs Canadian Tax payers to give them free money and that lowering their Corporate Tax Rate is really in our best interests. Oh and the pipeline spill the other week,… think nothing of it,… no really, stop thinking about it.
Personally I Blame Harper For This
Remember when oil prices crashed last week and Harper’s friends and possible financial supporters (we don’t really know who they are because they and Harper refuse to tell us,… so much open and transparent government, eh?) dropped the gas prices by same percentage,… oh ya, that’s right Harper’s friends and possible financial supporters only gave us about 50% of the savings. What did Harper say about the Oil companies fraking over the little guy, Joe and Sally Sixpack and Canadian’s whom he is suppose to represent?
CUE THE CRICKETS
That’s right, Harper didn’t say poopy about it, so I guess he supports it.
And now today we learn that Harper’s friends and possible financial supporters are hiking the price of gas by 6.5 cents, and Harper and his cronies are fine with this constant arse fraking the Oil companies are giving Canadians. The Oil companies still get billions in tax breaks and they still get their new Harper Government Corporate Tax Cuts. Why? because those fat cat Oil Frakers need to buy at least one platinum arse scratcher a day,… I mean you can’t expect those Corporate frakheads to used a soiled arse scratcher more than once.
So how are you paying for your Corporate Tax Cuts and Oil Company Tax Breaks?
Personally I Blame Harper For This
Crude oil futures fell $9.62 (U.S.), or 8.6 percent, to $99.82 a barrel. At the same time pump prices only drop 3.3 cents per litre, which represents only a 2.5 percent drop. Harper continues to give Oil companies in Canada Canadian Taxpayer money while simultaneously cutting their corporate tax rates. I guess Harper feels that Canadian families and small business deserve to be fraked up the arse because his friends and financial backers and backroom boys need another solid gold butt scratcher.
Personally I Blame Harper For This
Oh,gold futures fell $33.90, or 2.2 per cent, to settle at $1,481.40 an ounce, silver prices crashed and the Canadian Stock markets crashed and the Canadian Dollar dropped,….
Personally I Blame Harper For This Too
Happy Cinco de Mayo, and I am not in the funnest place in the world Cozumel, Mexico. I should be scuba diving, I should be drinking daiquirí de fresa at Playa Del Palancar or kicking back at Bob Marley’s on the east-side. But no, I’m here in Canada where we are experiencing the coldest spring since 1991.
Personally I Blame Harper
No sooner than have we elected a Conservative Dictatorship then we environment damage all over the place
A pipeline break northeast of Peace River, Alta., has leaked 28,000 barrels of crude oil, during what is now considered to be one of the largest spills in the province’s history.
Emergency crews were cleaning up a massive oil spill from a broken pipeline in northern Alberta Tuesday as regulators disclosed the leak was much larger than originally thought.
Personally I Blame Harper
I woke up this morning only to discover that my old training/running shoes had to be replace. Ever since Harper got his Majority I have had to start replacing things that have worn out.
Personally I blame Harper