This story is being updated
Update one the Update
It has come to my attention after reading some news reports that John Fryer, who made the initial reports about the Manning Centre’s Election Training has issued an apology regarding his remarks (see below) I for one have no desire to be involved in another party’s legal fights when it comes to defamation or even possible defamation. For this reason I am removing the contents of this article until such time that they can be confirmed or denied.
Update March 9th 3:25AM
Second Update - I am restoring the parts of this article that are still valid and accurate.
Lets us summarize from yesterday quickly
- Elections Canada distributes voters lists to all parties
- Voter lists consist of the name and address, no phone numbers, no polling station
- The Political Parties have to marry the EC voter lists with phone numbers
- Therefore Pierre Poutine’s RoboList had to come from one of the Political Parties databases.
- Elections Canada has revealed that for the first time, occurring in the 2011 election, one party request the polling information every voter on the lists. Elections Canada gave this information to the CPC on the request to the CPC.
- So the CPC had to have a purpose for this added information and had the mechanisms in place to utilize it.
- The CPC Guelph campaign used Rack-Nine to do their automated phone calls.
- The CPC Guelph campaign mysteriously forgot to include their Rack-Nine invoices in their financial statement to Elections Canada.
- Pierre Poutine purchased and used a “Burner” Cell Phone from the Guelph area.
- Pierre Poutine used Rack-Nine to commit his voter suppression fraud.
- The CPC still refuse to release their phone records publicly.
- The CPC earlier refused to grant Elections Canada the powers to audit local campaign financial records, instead allowing local campaign’s do their own private audits.
- Now the CPC is willing to support the NDP motion to grant Elections Canada more powers Which don’t get me wrong, is a step forward, but these power will not come into effect for at least six months and some people whom I have talked to say that these new powers will not come into effect until the next election. So right now, it doesn’t change squat.
- This section of the story has been removed because questions have arisen to it’s validity. Nothing nefarious about me removing, but this is a serious issue and we do not to clutter it with misleading or inaccurate or even questionable material. It is better to stick to the facts that can be supported.