Archive for November, 2009
Times are tough for Jesus,… it seems that the Catholic Church isn’t paying as well as did in the past. So our Lord and Saviour, Jesus is now working a second job doing the ironing of faithful,…
Read more here,…
Of course to me I see an image of the Sasquatch
Zorpheous survived latest gall stone attack! Should he have surgery, or be left to suffer for 40 more years?
Wingnuterer wants U to decide!
Assuming this makes it to the PB aggregator. We’re having problems!
But I do have the recipe,…
4 cups vegetable oil
Flour for dusting
1 Cup milk
2 Tablespoons vinegar
1 Tablespoon oil
1 Cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
Icing sugar to taste
1. Chill or freeze Twinkies for several hours or overnight.
2. Heat 4 cups vegetable oil in deep-fryer to about 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
3. Mix together milk, vinegar and oil.
4. In another bowl, blend flour, baking powder and salt.
5. Whisk wet ingredients into dry and continue mixing until smooth. Refrigerate while oil heats.
6. Push sticks into Twinkies lengthwise, leaving about 2 inches to use as a handle, dust with flour and dip into the batter. Rotate Twinkie until batter covers entire cake.
7. Place carefully in hot oil. The Twinkie will float, so hold it under with a utensil to ensure even browning. It should turn golden in 3 to 4 minutes. Depending on the size of your deep fryer, you might be able to fry only one at a time, two at the most.
8. Remove Twinkie to paper towel and let drain. Remove stick and allow Twinkie to sit for about 5 minutes, and dust with icing sugar if desired before serving.
Just reading makes my arteries harden
Yes, pearls of wisdom, commentary of genius, insightful analysis, and occasionally some useful stuff, twitted yesterday, all reproduced here for your mind-expanding needs, following this run-on sentence, which keeps going, and going, and going and going, until such time that you are probably not reading what I am writing anymore, so I guess it’s here that I can start talking about Zorpheous’ addiction to deep-fried Twinkies which has led up to an enormous build-up of cholesterol in his gall bladder, which is what forms gall stones, usually, resulting in his ongoing unreliability and especially more-than-normal cranky disposition, which we wish he would take more painkillers for, despite his long history of deep substance abuse, which he denies, and we won’t verify, notwithstanding what we are implying, which is that he is a drug-addled, pained-out cranky lunatic obsessed with grayscale web page design who needs intervention, or, at least, better mouthwash.
A perfect stocking stuffer for active women, GoGirl allows the simple convenience of taking bathroom breaks standing up in situations where restrooms are unfit or nonexistent.
A giant mutant turkey is walking the streets of New York City. The city inhabitants are terrified. Authorities believe the giant mutant turkey has ties to the TLF (Turkey Liberation Front) An insider from Homeland Security told The Wingnuterer that they believe the Turkey Liberation Front has ties to Al Qaeda. The terror alert level in New York City has been raised to Cranberry Red.
More on this story as it develops,…
There is no use fighting,… I look around this country of ours and see all the nutz out there,… so many nutz,… and winter is coming,… So what is a crazy squirrel to do? So I am back, and Johnny Banananuk is back as well.
It has been five months since I closed down the Wingnuterer, and I did so for reasons that where not completely clear, even to me (a very long story and I might tell one day).
We still have some fine tweaking to do on the blog, but that can wait,… I really feel the need to make fun of the powers that be. We have some new things planned and we are going to be bring back some of the old ideas as well. I’ll try to do the Daily Zorpheous, but it may not daily,… Hmmmm,… maybe I should The Occational Zorpheous. Salute To The Nutz will be back as well.